Antonin Artaud Theatre workshop

Friday, 8 February 2013

After all of Artaud's beliefs, none of them can work without skilled actors to portray all this successfully. An actor must believe what he is acting in order for the audience to feel what he is giving to us, as the spectator.
Posted by Unknown at 07:14
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (11)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • Theatre of Cruelty: I really admire Artaud's theor...
      • Evaluation: Our piece focused heavily on the use ...
      • Our piece is very Artaudian. During the beggining,...
      • After all of Artaud's beliefs, none of them can wo...
      • Creating a dream world. This is personally, my fav...
      • Visual Poetry: I admire this aspect of Artaud's th...
      • I really admire Artaud's style. I especially love ...
      • "Written poetry is worth reading once, and then s...
    • ►  January (3)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.